- Kagami DC has huge advantages, which could really make it your favorite mod, at least one of them.
- It is smooth, I mean really smooth. It goes soft and nice, it is hard to put it away as it feels so great. And when you spin it you may feel yourself a Jeb-pro, while you surely are not, lol.
- Momentum is soft, which allows you to keep your moves under control, but more than enough to let pen spin freely.
- So Kagami DC is good for any level of a pen spinner – you can learn and perform all kinds of different pen spinning elements with it.
- At the same time this pen mod is light, which allows you to work on your style and smoothness.
- What I personally appreciate is – it’s silent. Tips are hidden inside of grips and caps and turned inside as well. You don’t see them, but they are there and give enough momentum.
- And as they don’t stick out, you don’t make noise when drop pen on table or floor, and don’t damage it, even if you don’t have a special pen spinning mat.
- Which is a huge advantages. Because I don’t know about you, but even with a pen spinning mat, I usually drop pen mod on floor and each time it lives a little mark on it.
Fill required fields (marked by) *.